La Pecora Bianca is an Italian restaurant located in the historic St James Building (1896). The space was originally the Havana Tobacco Company showroom. The 3,700 sf restaurant is located on the first floor with a full bar and open kitchen. The prep kitchen and dining room in the cellar are replacing the Tobacco Company’s original humidor. The project included restoring the marble staircase and the Landmark storefront windows and doors. One of the original marble columns was restored and is visible in the open kitchen next to the hand-painted custom wall tiles. The marble slabs salvaged from the cellar were reused to restore the original marble staircase. The white marble, the antique terracotta and oak flooring were inspired by Italian traditional design. The walls behind the bar and the open kitchenare enriched by hand-painted custom wall tiles. This project was realized in collaboration with interior designers Nemaworkshop and Chiara de Rege, and branding design by Pentagram.
|What We've Done||What We Can Do||Who We Are|